Welcome aboard! We are delighted to have you with us. The next step is for you to transfer your real estate license to our firm, as well as transfer your NWMLS affiliation.
Here are step by step instructions on how to do so.
1) You have received or will shortly receive a DocuSign package with a pre-filled Real Estate License Transfer and Activation form, as well as the NWMLS forms 80, 81, 114, and 122A.
2) Please fill out this DocuSign package. It will automatically route to our broker for signature.
3) Once this has been filled out and signed by both you and our broker, you will receive the completed copy back.
4) If transferring, you will need to have your former broker sign the Real Estate Transfer and Activation form.
If activating, our brokers signature is all that you will need.
5) Once all parties have signed, please mail the form to the WA DOL at the address provided on the top right hand side of the form. Please retain a copy of this form before you mail it to the DOL.
6) Once you have made a copy of the DOL transfer/activation form; please submit your NWMLS forms to the NWMLS via the contact information provided on the forms. They will also want to see a copy of your broker/brokers signed transfer, as indicated in section 4 of this email.
If you have any questions about the license transfer or NWMLS transfer process, please contact your new broker Gary Firth directly.
** If you prefer to fill out any of these forms by hand, please contact Jeff Jabbora for assistance.
Your brokers contact information is: