Welcome aboard! We are delighted to have you with us. The next step is for you to transfer your real estate license to our firm.
Here are step by step instructions on how to do so.
** Please note: These instructions are for North Carolina Resident transfer only. If you are a secondary license holder and not a NC resident, please contact your new broker Bob Emslie directly for the instructions for this scenario.
1) You have received or will shortly receive a DocuSign package with a pre-filled NREC 208 form to activate or transfer your license.
2) Please fill out this DocuSign package. It will automatically route to our broker for signature. Please be sure to check the appropriate box on if you are activating or transferring your license.
3) Once this has been filled out and signed by both you and our broker, you will receive the completed copy back.
4) Once all parties have signed, please fax, mail, or email this form to NREC. The contact information for such can be found on top of the NREC 208 form.
5) Once your license transfer has been completed (Takes about 7 days to process), please contact your new broker to assist you with signing your MLS/Board of Realtors Transfer Forms.
For your reference, here is the link to the NREC 208 form if you prefer to preview it before filling out, or if you prefer to fill it out by hand:
*** If you prefer to complete this process online, see the information at the following link. You will need to coordinate with your new broker on this directly: and this option is not always available.
Your new brokers contact information is:
Allison James Estates & Homes
Managing Broker for North Carolina