Welcome aboard! We are delighted to have you with us. The next step is for you to transfer your real estate license to our firm.
Here are step by step instructions on how to do so:
1) Please call your broker Dan McIntosh to coordinate a time to meet with him at his office.
2) Dan will provide you with the appropriate information and forms to initiate your license transfer to our firm. The forms needed will depend on if your license is currently active, inactive, etc.
3) Once you meet with Dan in person, he will sign the appropriate form and we will make a copy of the transfer, so that you can start working under our firm effective the date of signature.
4) After submitting your request, it can take up to 30 days for your license to show active with our firm.
5) After your license has been activated with our firm, please contact your broker Gene Fennelly directly to sign your board of Realtors/MLS transfer or membership forms.
Please note: If it is not feasible for you to meet with your new broker in person, we have different processes we can take on a case by case basis. This may entail you pre-filling out the transfer form with your information, and mailing the signed form to Dan’s office, along with your payment to the state and a pre-filled out envelope. Dan will then sign your transfer and mail it to the state on your behalf. Once again, this is on a case by case basis and we prefer that you do meet with your broker in person.
Please contact your broker Dan McIntosh directly with any questions specific to the license transfer and or board of Realtors transfer process.
Your new brokers contact information is: