Welcome aboard! We are delighted to have you with us. The next step is for you to transfer your real estate license to our firm.
Here are step by step instructions on how to do so.
** Please note, if you are having your license released for the first time, disregard these instructions. You will need to contact Jeff Jabbora directly for the information on how to do this.
If you are transferring or activating your license (not first time activation):
1) You have received or will shortly receive a DocuSign package with a pre-filled DPOR Transfer/Activation form. Please ensure that you check the appropriate box if you are submitting this as a “Transfer” or an “Activation”.
2) Please fill out this DocuSign package. It will automatically route to our broker for signature. Please be sure to check the appropriate box on if you are activating or transferring your license.
3) Once this has been filled out and signed by both you and our broker, you will receive the completed copy back.
4) Once all parties have signed, please mail your form and your payment to DPOR, using the information provided on the DPOR form itself. The information can be found at the top of the form. The transfer or activation fee is $60.00. If you wish to pay by check or money order, simply include it with the form you mail in. If you wish to pay by credit card, please the following link for the credit card payment information form.
You will need to print this credit card form out, fill out your information, and include that in the mail in lieu of the check or money order.
5) Once your license transfer has been completed (Takes about 7 days to process a transfer and about 14 to process an activation), please contact your new broker to assist you with signing your MLS/Board of Realtors Transfer Forms.
Any questions specific to the transfer process, please contact your broker Tracy Brown directly.
Your new brokers contact information is: