Welcome aboard! We are delighted to have you with us. The next step is for you to transfer your real estate license to our firm.
Here are step by step instructions on how to do so.
** Please note: These instructions are for TRANSFERS only. If you need to ACTIVATE your license, please contact our broker Joe Quinn directly, and he will assist you with the forms.
1) You have received or will shortly receive a DocuSign package with a pre-filled Sponsoring Broker Change/Transfer Request.
2) Please fill out this DocuSign package. It will automatically route to our broker for signature.
3) Once this has been filled out and signed by both you and our broker, you will receive the completed copy back.
4) If applicable, you will need to have your former broker sign this.
5) Once all parties have signed, please mail this form to Pearson Vue/DC Real Estate Commission along with payment for the appropriate transfer fees. The address information can be found on the form itself.
6) Once your license transfer has been completed (Takes about 7 days to process), please contact your new broker to assist you with signing your MLS/Board of Realtors Transfer Forms.
** Please note, the address and payment information for your license transfer can all be found on the bottom of the sponsoring broker change form.