Farming is a proven method of marketing your real estate business to a neighborhood in a way that raises awareness of your brand, captures leads, earns referrals and gains listings. When used effectively, farming provides an excellent opportunity to connect with potential sellers, as well as For Sale By Owners (FSBOs) whose listings might be dormant or struggling.
In three weeks, this live 45 minute webinar RPR shares its five-point plan for creating and cultivating a solid neighborhood farming strategy.
Learn how to target and calculate the marketability of a potential farm area, discover everything there is to know about properties in your zone, and use that data to build relationships with homeowners.
1) Calculate the marketability of your target zone
2) Create a customized farm area using search tools and maps
3) Converse with homeowners using the RPR app and reports
4) Convey your value to For-Sale-By-Owner listings
5) Cultivate brand awareness with reports that peak homeowner interest