|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
There are 7 main boards of REALTORS® in Virginia that you can choose from.
If you live in the Richmond Area, the Richmond Association of Realtors (RAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join. If you live in the Williamsburg Area, the Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors (WAAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
If you live in Eastern Virginia, the Hampton Roads Realtors Association (HRRA) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
If you live in Northern Virginia, the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
If you live in the Fredericksburg area, the Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors (FAAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
If you live in Prince William County, the Prince William County Association of Realtors (PWAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
(Please Google these boards of Realtors and see which one is closest to where you live)
You should join the one that is closest to you, however the main focus is that you have have access to the appropriate MLS for your area.
You will need to join the Board of Realtors within 21 days of hanging your license with us.
When you join the local board of Realtors, you will also be joining:
National Association of REALTORS®
Virginia Association of REALTORS®
Local Association of Realtors of your choice
Information you will need
Subscriber Type: REALTOR®
601 Dinwiddie Street, Portsmouth, VA 23704
Your Broker’s name: Tracy Brown
Your Broker’s contact info:
Follow the instructions below to join your local Association of REALTORS®
Step 1 – Fill out the application included in the link below. Make check out for $170.00 and payable to Treasurer of Virginia and mail to your Broker Tracy Brown at the address listed below. Please make sure to include the completed application and an envelope with a stamp for Tracy to mail.
601 Dinwiddie Street
Portsmouth VA 23704
Richmond Association of REALTORS®
How to join the Association
Please email the completed application to membership@RARealtors.com fax to (804) 422-5051.
Applications received after 3:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
Once your application has been processed, an RAR staff member will contact you to confirm your New Member Orientation and MLS training class.
Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service (CVR MLS), is affiliated with the Commonwealth MLS CoOp, providing the listing data and prospective buyer reach of multiple MLSs.
CVR MLS Applications
1. Complete the CVR MLS New Subscriber Application
Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS®
How to Join the local Association
Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
How to Join the Association
Step 1 – Read and complete the REALTOR® application form
Step 2 – Submit the application with the $252 Application Fee ($152 HRRA Application Fee and $100 Virginia Association of REALTORS® New Member Fee) to HRRA.
Step 3 – Per our bylaws, your application will be forwarded to the HRRA Board of Directors for approval. Once approved, a letter of confirmation from the association with a membership investment invoice will be mailed to you.
Step 4 – Pay your membership investment within 30 days, attend one of the next three HRRA orientation classes, and you receive the official REALTOR® trademark. You will begin receiving valuable information on issues affecting REALTORS®, plus the benefits and services available through the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and Virginia Association of REALTORS® (VAR).
Northern Virginia Association of Realtors®
How to Join the Association
2. Complete Orientation Class within 60 days of submitting application.
Register for New Member Orientation at www.nvar.com
Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS®
How to Join the local Association
1. Download a copy of the membership application form
2. Fax completed application to (540) 736-0301
3. Visit the Fredericksburg website for a list of the current membership fees, or call Member Services at (540) 373-7711
Prince William County Association of REALTORS®
How Join the local Association
Please note: Online submissions are only available for newly licensed agents. If you are transferring from another association or applying for secondary membership, you will need to complete a hard-copy application. Contact email@example.com with questions.
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
** Please note, if you are having your license released for the first time, disregard these instructions. You will need to contact Jeff Jabbora directly for the information on how to do this. JJabbora@ajicorporate.com
If you are transferring or activating your license (not first time activation):
1) You have received or will shortly receive a DocuSign package with a pre-filled DPOR Transfer/Activation form. Please ensure that you check the appropriate box if you are submitting this as a “Transfer” or an “Activation”.
2) Please fill out this DocuSign package. It will automatically route to our broker for signature. Please be sure to check the appropriate box on if you are activating or transferring your license.
3) Once this has been filled out and signed by both you and our broker, you will receive the completed copy back.
4) Once all parties have signed, please mail your form and your payment to DPOR, using the information provided on the DPOR form itself. The information can be found at the top of the form. The transfer or activation fee is $60.00. If you wish to pay by check or money order, simply include it with the form you mail in. If you wish to pay by credit card, please the following link for the credit card payment information form.
You will need to print this credit card form out, fill out your information, and include that in the mail in lieu of the check or money order.
5) Once your license transfer has been completed (Takes about 7 days to process a transfer and about 14 to process an activation), please contact your new broker to assist you with signing your MLS/Board of Realtors Transfer Forms.
Any questions specific to the transfer process, please contact your broker Tracy Brown directly.
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents License Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- Allison James Eastern Ave Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents web site
- Agents email address
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Your Brokers name: TRACY BROWN
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES & HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILES TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize an AJI registered Branch Office:
601 Dinwiddie Street
Portsmouth, VA 23704