|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to email@example.com for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
If you live in Phoenix or the surrounding area, the South East Valley Regional Association of Realtors (SEVRAR) is the most applicable board of Realtors for you to join with our firm.
You will need to join the Board of Realtors within 21 days of hanging your license with us.
When you join the local board of Realtors, you will also be joining:
National Association of Realtors
Arizona Association of Realtors
Local Association of Realtors (SEVRAR)
The local MLS service provider for SEVRAR is ARMLS, and you will have access to this through via your membership with SEVRAR.
The board of Realtors provides many benefits with your membership, including access to legal forms and contracts, local training events, Key Card Access for showing homes, MLS training, and much more.
Please contact SEVRAR directly to see how much it will cost for you to join as a new or returning member, and how their billing cycle works.
To join NAR, AAR, SEVRAR and the MLS:
1. Please connect with your broker Scott Whitwam. Scott will assist you with transferring your license with the ADRE.
Once your license is certified:
2. Go to the SEVRAR website and download their membership applications. You will need to fill out one application for the board of Realtors and another for the MLS.
Information you will need:
Subscribe type: REALTOR®
Name of Real Estate Firm: Allison James Estates and Homes
Name of Sponsoring Broker: Scott Whitwam
Office Address: 5235 E. Southern Ave D106-500 Mesa, AZ 85206
Office ID: Leave Blank
This will prompt your membership to the National Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors, SEVRAR and the MLS.
2. You will need to go into the board of Realtors in person at some point to obtain your Key Card for showing homes. You can also purchase a lockbox at the local board of Realtors. Their office locations are found on their website. You may need to do a new member orientation as well.
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
Please see the step by step instructions below on how to transfer your license:
1) Please call your broker, Scott Whitwam, to obtain the information you will need to transfer your license.
2) After speaking with Scott, please log-on to the ADRE website to initiate your license transfer.
Here is the link: https://ptl.az.gov/app/dre/
3) After submitting your request, please contact your broker Scott Whitwam once again and confirm that you have submitted the request, and he will accept your license transfer.
4) After your license has been activated with our firm, please contact your broker directly to sign your board of Realtors/MLS transfer or membership forms.
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents License Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- Allison James Eastern Ave Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents web site
- Agents email address
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Your Brokers name: SCOTT WHITWAM
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES & HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILES TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize an AJI registered Branch Office:
5235 E. Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206