|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to email@example.com for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN LOS ANGELES COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
There are 2 main boards of Realtors in the Los Angeles area that you can choose from.
If you live in the North Los Angeles county, the Southland Regional Association of Realtors (SRAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
If you live in the city of Los Angeles and surrounding, the Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BHGLAAR) is likely the most applicable board for you to join.
(Please Google these boards of Realtors and see which one is closest to where you live)
You should join the one that is closest to you, however the main focus is that you have have access to the appropriate MLS for your area.
You will need to join the Board of Realtors within 21 days of hanging your license with us.
When you join the local board of Realtors, you will also be joining:
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Local Association of Realtors (your choice of BHGLAAR, SRAR, etc)
The local MLS service provider for Los Angeles County is CRMLS, and you will have access to this through whichever board of Realtors you choose from above.
There are various areas just outside of Los Angeles that may be on a different MLS system; please check with your local broker if this is applicable for you.
The board of Realtors provides many benefits with your membership, including access to legal forms and contracts, local training events, Key Card Access for showing homes, MLS training, and much more.
Please contact your most applicable board of Realtors directly to see how much it will cost for you to join as a new or returning member, and how their billing cycle works.
To join NAR, CAR, CRMLS and your local association of Realtors:
1) Please follow the license transfer instructions to hang your license with our brokerage. Once received, your broker will accept your transfer request and your license will be certified and under Allison James Estates and Homes. If you need the license transfer instructions resent to you; please contac t firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your license is certified:
2) Go to the website of the board you wish to join and download their membership application.
If you are a first time member of the NAR; your local board will have you do an orientation. Inquire with their membership department about new member orientation requirements.
Information you will need (The same for either board)
Brokerage/Firm Name: Allison James Estates and Homes
Office Address: 6303 Owensmouth Ave, 10th Fl, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Your broker’s name: Omar Helmand
Brokers BRE # (for use on all forms) 01885684
3) Once you have completed the application paperwork, please send to your broker Omar Helmand for digital signature. You can use DigiSign in SkySlope. Once signed by Omar, please submit your membership package to the board of Realtors (their contact information and submission information can be found on the forms)
4) You will then need to go into your local board of Realtors in person to sign up for your new member orientation (if applicable) as well as obtain your Key Card for showing homes. You can also purchase a lockbox at the local board of Realtors. Their office locations are listed on their respective websites.
5) Alternatively, you can simply request a membership package to fill out by hand for whichever board you choose. To do this, please email Jeff Jabbora and request a membership package for the board you will be joining.
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
Here are the instructions for transferring your license:
Please only submit this when you are 100% ready for your license to be transferred.
Please Note: Your managing broker is, Omar Helmand, LABroker@ajicorporate.com1) Log in to the BRE eLicensing Portal https://secure.dre.ca.gov/elicensing/
Click on Register if you have not used this site before.2) Under the “License Options” area, please select “Change Employer”
(If you are currently NBA, select “Add Employer”.)
Your current broker information will then be displayed, and you will be asked if you would like to change your employing broker, click “Yes”
3) You will then be asked to input your new employing broker’s license number: 01885684 – Your managing broker is, Omar Helmand, LABroker@ajicorporate.com
4) From there you will be asked if the broker is present to verify the transfer: select “No” and then input Omar’s email address: LABroker@ajicorporate.com
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Click here to order
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents BRE Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- AJI Registered Branch Office Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents website
- Agents email address
- The BRE wants and is looking for the general public to easily find and contact the agent or AJI. However the BRE does not require the Brokerage phone number to be listed on the card.
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Los Angeles County agents:
6303 Owensmouth Ave,
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Your brokers name: Omar Helmand
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES AND HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILED TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize a Bureau of Real Estate registered branch office:
6303 Owensmouth Ave,
Woodland Hills, CA 91367