|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- Train your TC/VA on how to use the Skyslope email
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
If you live in the greater Las Vegas area, you will want to join the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR)
If you live in the Reno area, you will want to join the Reno Sparks Association of REALTORS® (RSAR)
You will need to join the Board of Realtors within 21 days of hanging your license with us.
When you join the local board of Realtors, you will also be joining:
National Association of Realtors
Nevada Association of Realtors
Local Association of Realtors (your choice of GLVAR or RSAR)
The board of Realtors provides many benefits with your membership, including access to legal forms and contracts, local training events, Key Card Access for showing homes, MLS training, and much more.
Please contact your most applicable board of Realtors directly to see how much it will cost for you to join as a new or returning member, and how their billing cycle works:
To join NAR, NAR, and your local association of Realtors:
1) Please coordinate with your broker Ron Ventura to ensure your license transfer process with NRED has been started..
Ron will coordinate with you on getting your signed NRED 504 and other necessary forms. Please retain a copy of your broker signed 504 Form, as this should work to join the board of Realtors until your physical license comes in the mail.
2) Go to the website of the board you wish to join and download their membership application:
You will be joining as a “Realtor Associate with MLS”
Please complete your portion of these forms, and leave all office information blank.
3) Once you have completed the forms,please send to Jeff Jabbora for review and he will input the broker information etc: email@example.com
4) You will then need to go into your local board of Realtors in person to sign up for your new member orientation (if applicable) as well as obtain your Key Card for showing homes. You can also purchase a lock box at the local board of Realtors. Their office locations on listed on their respective websites.
5) Alternatively, you can simply request a membership package to fill out by hand for whichever board you choose. To do this, please email Jeff Jabbora and request a membership package for the board you will be joining.
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
Here are the instructions for transferring your license:
1) You will need to have both a form 504 and a 505 filled out.
A) The form 505 is the termination/release from your previous broker.
B) The form 504 is the activation/transfer to us, your new firm.
C) Please have the 505 form filled out and signed by your previous broker.
D) Please have the 504 form filled out with all of your information, but do not fill in our office information. Our broker will do this for you when you meet with him in person.
E) Here are the links to the forms:
2) Please contact your new broker Ron Ventura to coordinate meeting with him at his office to sign your RE 504 form.
** Ideally you will want to have your 505 form already signed by your former broker, so you can go to the NRED office after and have everything you need.
3) After meeting with Ron to have your form 504 signed, please make a copy of both your 504 and 505 prior to going to the NRED office. Please maintain a copy of these for your records.
4)Go to the NRED office in person and file both the 504 and 505 form.
5) In about 30 days, Ron will receive a copy of your license and will contact you to notify you that the transfer has been complete.
6) Please coordinate with your new broker Ron Ventura directly to transfer your Board of Realtors and MLS transfer as well.
** Please note- do not fill out anything using a digital signature program. NRED requires original wet signature from both you and the broker in order to process.
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents License Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- Allison James Eastern Ave Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents web site
- Agents email address
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Your Brokers name: Ron Ventura
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES & HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILES TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize a Bureau of Real Estate registered branch office.
4431 S. Eastern Ave #100
Las Vegas, NV 89119
|HOW DO I GET PAID?|
Process for Closing Files and Receiving Commission:
1 – Instruct escrow to send checks to Corporate’s Carlsbad address (see below)
2 – Complete Commission Tab within Skyslope
3 – Request Approval of Skyslope file via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Skyslope
4 – Corporate will wire (EFT) to your bank account 1-2 business days from receipt of check
|HOW TO FIND LOCAL CONTACTS|
Reserve the conference room: Katherine Hagen – email@example.com – (702) 792-344
Local Admin Questions: Patricia Beyer – firstname.lastname@example.org – (702 )338-4480
Local Marketing Questions: Jessica Beyer – email@example.com – (702) 686-0700
Broker requests and signatures: Ron Ventura – firstname.lastname@example.org
|MORTGAGE SERVICES CONTACT|
2. Randy Lund, CPA (NMLS-ID #363787)
LeaderOne Financial Corp.
701 N. Green Valley Pkwy. Suite 100
Henderson, NV 89074
Direct: (702) 283-5054 Fax: (702) 446-8400
SAME team as above but sometimes more available:Brent Lincowski
(C) (702) 343-1685