|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents License Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- Allison James Eastern Ave Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents web site
- Agents email address
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Your Brokers name: GENE FENNELLY
Your Brokers contact info:
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES & HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILES TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize an AJI registered Branch Office: