|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- Train your TC/VA on how to use the Skyslope email
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
Here are the instructions for transferring your license:
Please only submit this when you are 100% ready for your license to be transferred.
Please Note: Your managing broker is, Jeff Green, email@example.com
1) Log in to the BRE eLicensing Portal
Click on Register if you have not used this site before.
2) Under the “License Options” area, please select “Change Employer”
(If you are currently NBA, select “Add Employer”.)
Your current broker information will then be displayed, and you will be asked if you would like to change your employing broker, click“Yes”
Jeff Green 018856844) From there you will be asked if the broker is present to verify
the transfer: select “No” and then input Jeff’s email address:
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents BRE Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- Allison James Loker Ave or Broadway Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents web site
- Agents email address
- The BRE wants and is looking for the general public to easily find and contact the agent or AJI. However the BRE does not require the Brokerage phone number to be listed on the card.
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Northern California County agents:
210 South Sierra Avenue, Suite 6
Oakdale, CA 95361
Your brokers name: Jeff Green
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES AND HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILED TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize a Bureau of Real Estate registered branch office:
210 South Sierra Avenue, Suite 6 .
Oakdale, CA 95361