|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to email@example.com for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
If you live in Bend or the surrounding area, the Central Oregon Association of Realtors (COAR) is the most applicable board of Realtors for you to join.
You will need to join the Board of Realtors within 21 days of hanging your license with us.
When you join the local board of Realtors, you will also be joining:
National Association of Realtors
Oregon Association of Realtors
Local Association of Realtors (COAR)
The local MLS service provide for central Oregon is MLSCO, and you will have access to this through via your membership with COAR.
There are various areas outside of Central Oregon that may be on a different MLS system; please check with your local broker if this is applicable for you.
The board of Realtors provides many benefits with your membership, including access to legal forms and contracts, local training events, Key Card Access for showing homes, MLS training, and much more.
Please contact COAR directly to see how much it will cost for you to join as a new or returning member, and how their billing cycle works.
To join NAR, OAR, COAR, and MLSCO:
1) Please connect with your broker Jon McLagan to ensure he has transferred your license online.
Once your license is certified:
2) Go to the COAR website and download their membership application, as well as the MLSCO website for their application.
LockBox Agreement: http://www.coar.com/files/pdf/Lockbox_and_Key_Application.pdf
If you are a first time member of the NAR; your local board will have you do an orientation. Inquire with their membership department about new member orientation requirements.
Information you will need:
Brokerage/Firm Name: Allison James Estates and Homes
Office Address: 1045 NW Bond St. Ste 204 Bend, OR 97703
Your broker’s name: Jon McLagan
Your brokers contact info:
3) Once you have completed the application paperwork, please send to your broker Jon McLagan for digital signature. You can use DigiSign in SkySlope. Once signed by Jon, please submit your membership package to the board of Realtors (their contact information and submission information can be found on the forms)
4) You will then need to go into your local board of Realtors in person to sign up for your new member orientation (if applicable) as well as obtain your Key Card for showing homes. You can also purchase a lockbox at the local board of Realtors. Their office locations are listed on their respective websites.
5) Alternatively, you can simply request a membership package to fill out by hand for whichever board you choose. To do this, please email Jeff Jabbora and request a membership package for the board you will be joining.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Jabbora directly at 760-419-2089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
Please call your broker, Jon McLagan, to obtain the information you will need to transfer your license.
After speaking with Jon he will assist you with transferring your license via the online portal. You will receive an email on how to do so.
Here is the link: https://orea.elicense.irondata.com/
Jon will then transfer your license online. In the interest of expediting your transfer process, Jon will pay the $10 transfer fee up front.
Please mail your new broker a check for $10 for your license transfer fee within 7 days of coming aboard. He will provide you his mailing address.
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Must include the licensed name of the Brokerage Firm
- First and Last Name must be used
- Oregon Real Estate License Number
- Licensed in the State of Oregon
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Your Brokers name: Jon McLagan
Your Brokers contact info:
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES & HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILES TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize an AJI registered Branch Office:
1045 NW Bond St. Ste 204
Bend, OR 97703