|STUDENT PROCESS AND ONBOARD TRAINING|
* A BRAND NEW AGENT NEVER SUBMITS ANY PAPERWORK TO A CLIENT OR ANOTHER AGENT WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING REVIEWED BY THEIR MENTOR.
- No forms should ever be sent without your mentor’s approval first
- Nothing should ever have a signature on it until it’s reviewed by corporate & your mentor
- Always ask your mentor transaction questions
- Always run all negotiations/contract/etc. by your mentor before advising clients
- Always use your Skyslope email for each transaction
- Never give up your commission before advising with your mentor
- Always advise with your mentor
- Train your TC/VA on how to use the Skyslope email; copy mentor on all communications
- USE SKYSLOPE!
- Better to ask then answer wrong!
- Know your forms and be true to your contractual deadlines! Write them down, set reminders in your database/phone, know the dates!
- Time is always of the essence, respond to calls, texts & emails as quickly as possible. Don’t let days go by without checking in on your transaction(s).
- Forward all emails and communications to your transaction Skyslope email. Remember the 48 Hour Rule for uploading documents in SkySlope.
- All advertising must be sent to email@example.com for approval by your Broker and the Corporate office.
|HOW TO JOIN THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
If you live in South Riverside County, the most applicable board of Realtors for you to join is the South Riverside County Association of Realtors, commonly referred to as SRCAR.
You will need to join the Board of Realtors within 21 days of hanging your license with us.
When you join the local board of Realtors, you will also be joining:
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Local Association of Realtors (SRCAR)
The local MLS service provider for this is CRMLS.
The board of Realtors provides many benefits with your membership, including access to legal forms and contracts, local training events, Supra Key Access for showing homes, MLS training, and much more.
Please contact SRCAR directly to see how much it will cost for you to join as a new or returning member, and how their billing cycle works:
You can contact them via phone or email at:
To join NAR, CAR, SRCAR, and CRMLS:
1) Please follow the license transfer instructions to hang your license with our brokerage.
Once received, your broker will accept your transfer request and your license will be certified and under Allison James Estates and Homes.
If you need the license transfer instructions resent to you; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your license is certified:
2) Go to the SRCAR Website and fill out an online application:
Information you will need:
Office Address: 28364 Vincent Moraga Dr. # A
Temecula, CA 92590
Office Phone: 888-446-5552
3) SRCAR will then receive your application online and will contact your broker Mary Jane Morris within one business day of receiving your paperwork to approve your membership.
4) You will then need to go into SRCAR in person to sign up for your new member orientation (if applicable) as well as sync your smart phone to your Supra Key so that you can access lockboxes on homes.
You will also purchase your Supra Lock Box at the local board of Realtors. Their office locations on listed on their website at www.srcar.org
5) Alternatively, you can simply request a membership package to fill out by hand and bring into SRCAR in person. To do this, please email Jeff Jabbora and request an SRCAR Membership package. email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Jabbora directly at 760-419-2089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LICENSE|
Here are the instructions for transferring your license:
Click on Register if you have not used this site before.
(If you are currently NBA, select “Add Employer”.)
Your current broker information will then be displayed, and you will be asked if you would like to change your employing broker, click “Yes”
3) You will then be asked to input your new employing broker’s license number:
01885684 -Your managing broker is, Mary Jane Morris, riversidebroker@ajicor
|BUSINESS CARDS REQUIREMENTS|
- Agents Name Bold Print
- Agents BRE Number easily found and readable Bold Print
- Allison James Estates and Homes easily read and found. Bold Print
- Allison James Loker Ave or Broadway Address ( not the agents home address) (If agent has an AJI approved branch, that address is ok)
- Agents phone number
- Agents web site
- Agents email address
- The BRE wants and is looking for the general public to easily find and contact the agent or AJI. However the BRE does not require the Brokerage phone number to be listed on the card.
|YOUR BROKER CONTACT INFORMATION|
Riverside County agents:
28364 Vincent Moraga Dr. # A
Temecula, CA 92590
Your brokers name: Mary Jane Morris
|WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE?|
ANYTHING REGARDING : PAYMENTS, COMMISSION CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ALLISON JAMES ESTATES AND HOMES AND ANY CDA RELATED MATTERS SHALL BE MAILED TO:
2888 Loker Avenue E
Carlsbad, CA 92010
For Advertising and Marketing Materials, you must utilize a Bureau of Real Estate registered branch office:
28364 Vincent Moraga Drive
Temecula, CA 92590